Upgrading to Win 10

Carlos

Hello All:

I have Win 8.1 and my computer is qualified to run win 10.

Is there a tutorial for blind users that will guide me through all the steps necessary to have a nice quiet and pain free upgrading experience?

NVDA is my main screen reader and as we all also have narrator which I am not sure how well it might work on the upgrade?

I will be doing the upgrade from the Microsoft accessibility website which offers those upgrad to Win 10 for those who have assistive technologies.

Thank You! In advance for all your good advice and assistance!!!

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com