From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] this NVDA error is driving me nuts!

What operating system and version of NVDA are you using, and that's for starters. The web addresses that are giving the problems wouldn't hurt, either.

You've not provided enough information for an error like this to give guidance with any confidence.

--
*Brian*

* * *The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.*

* ~ Dorothy Nevill*

**