Re: this NVDA error is driving me nuts!

Gene

There are very specific things, such as showing Cortana (spelling) results, that are done in Edge and Edge only.  There is no other restriction on what the default browser opens.  And there certainly isn't any behavior giving preference to Internet Explorer which is available but depricated.

Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] this NVDA error is driving me nuts!

I think Microsoft needs to offer counselling after some of the traumas it
puts its users through, personally..f grin. I thought he said it was Windows
1o, which has this strange way of allowing browsers to be default for some
bits but not others I notice. As if life were not complicated enough.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-