From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Upgrading to Win 10

Hello All:

     I have Win 8.1 and my computer is qualified to run win 10.

     Is there a tutorial for blind users that will guide me through all
the steps necessary to have a nice quiet and pain free upgrading experience?

     NVDA is my main screen reader and as we all also have narrator
which I am not sure how well it might work on the upgrade?

     I will be doing the upgrade from the Microsoft accessibility
website which offers those upgrad to Win 10 for those who have assistive
technologies.

     Thank You! In advance for all your good advice and assistance!!!

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@...