Re: control alt n no longer restarts nvda

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

I just tried resetting nvda back to factory defaults but control still does not work.

Brian Sackrider

On 4/13/2017 5:39 PM, Albert Ruel wrote:
That's odd, I have had the new windows 10 update installed on my computer, and none of my Alt/control shortcut keys have been negatively impacted. NVDA starts very nicely with alt control plus the letter N.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2017, at 1:37 PM, brian <sackriderbrian45@...> wrote:

I have noticed that after I got the creators update every time that I try to use control alt n it does not work. I have to press n on my desk top to restart nvda has the command been changed?

Brian Sackrider