Re: control alt n no longer restarts nvda

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Brian,

To recreate your shortcute

  1. Find the icon for NVDA on your desktop.
  2. 2. Hit alt enter to go into properties.
  3. 3. Tab to the box that says something like “shortcut key none”.
  4. 4. Type alt control and the letter N together for the shortcut.
  5. 5. Tab to the ok button and either hit enter or the space bar. You should have the shortcut back again. I’m not having a problem on my machine.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10