Re: donating

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi Don,

I could be wrong, but I think NVAccess uses paypal for all transactions. Paypal has an option that allows users without paypal accounts to enter card information for one time use and so I suspect that's what you're seeing.

Paypal's systems are designed all screwy. I find a lot of niggling stuff especially on my devices which are all mobile. Whenever I call them for help they never seem to care overmuch. You can try it, but if you have another device you can try it on, that may save you an awful amount of frustration. You could also set up a paypal account. Then donating would become a kind of direct banking process and you get all the benefits, yes and the tribulations too, of having a paypal account.

Sorry all this is happening to you, but thanks for persevering. If there is anything I can actually do to help, I will be happy to.

Best,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On April 14, 2017 8:53:22 AM "Don H" <lmddh50@...> wrote:

I am not using PayPal.

It might be worth contacting PayPal as that shouldn't be happening. You
are into the PayPal system by that point, so it's possibly something on
their end or something between your computer and PayPal.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 1:29 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...
<mailto:lmddh50@...>> wrote:

Get as far as typing in my first name.

What part are you getting to before you get the message?

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Don H <lmddh50@...
<mailto:lmddh50@...> <mailto:lmddh50@...
<mailto:lmddh50@...>>> wrote:

I don't have a PayPal account.

I haven't encountered this either. Have you happened
to pay for
anything else with PayPal on any other site lately?

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:58 PM, erik burggraaf
<erik@...
<mailto:erik@...> <mailto:erik@...
<mailto:erik@...>>
<mailto:erik@...
<mailto:erik@...>
<mailto:erik@...
<mailto:erik@...>>>> wrote:

Hi Don, did you try donating directly from the
website?

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On April 12, 2017 8:45:49 AM "Don H"
<lmddh50@... <mailto:lmddh50@...>
<mailto:lmddh50@... <mailto:lmddh50@...>>
<mailto:lmddh50@...
<mailto:lmddh50@...> <mailto:lmddh50@...
<mailto:lmddh50@...>>>>
wrote:

Going through it with no hesitations and it
still times
out.

On 4/12/2017 6:50 AM, Brian's Mail list
account wrote: