Re: vocalizer tiflotechnia

Devin Prater

Hmm. How much does the Vocalizer from Code Factory cost?
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater@gmail.com

"Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@gmail.com> writes:

There are crashes with certain text strings. There are pronunciation issues. There are a lack of new voices that have been released
on other platforms. I could go on, but why bother? Fact is, this community heard about an update that was purportedly coming over a
year ago, and we still have yet to see anything about this update... the representative from this company keeps telling us that it is
coming, but I think that those of us who use it have reached our patience limit with this speech engine. There are alternatives which
users can use and still get access to Vocalizer, and I highly recommend them.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 12:17 AM Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:

Rui from Tiflotechnica is on this forum so hopefully can answer, but in the meantime, are you experiencing a particular
problem that you hope an update will resolve? Or is there a particular feature you would like in a new update?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Isaac <bigikemusic@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, are they ever going to update the driver and voices?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Basic Training for NVDA & Microsoft Word with NVDA E-Books now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/