Re: Tweeking NVDA voices and function

Engin Albayrak <mealbayrak@...>

Hello. By the way, is there any Solution to disable abriviations for vocalizer voices?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 1:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tweeking NVDA voices and function

Hello!

In www.vocalizer-nvda.com you only have option to buy the complete package.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.
-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Fantasy Sports
Data: 16 de abril de 2017 03:27
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Tweeking NVDA voices and function

Thank you for your help with these issues.

I am still looking for an answer to my question about
buying voices for NVDA.

I found the website about voices, its something
like vocalizer-nda.com, but not sure really how to
buy voices off that site.

In particular, I wanted to know if you can buy just
one or a few voices, rather then $100 on all
the voices.