Re: Email Client

Peter Chin

Sorry, I was not clear. What I meant was that I tried to use spellcheck  by bringing it up through the ribbon instead of pressing F7,but couldn’t get it to work when I pressed enter.

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email Client

I'm not sure what you mean by check the spell tab.  You can't check the spell tab, it isn't a check item.  It's a tab that announces that you are in the spell part of the dialog.  If you mean check the items in the spell tab, meaning tab around and look at how they are set, that may help, but I doubt it.  But there's no harm in trying.

Gene