Re: Email Client

Peter Chin

Sorry, I was not clear. What I meant was that I tried to use spellcheck  by bringing it up through the ribbon instead of pressing F7,but couldn’t get it to work when I pressed enter.

Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email Client

I'm not sure what you mean by check the spell tab.  You can't check the spell tab, it isn't a check item.  It's a tab that announces that you are in the spell part of the dialog.  If you mean check the items in the spell tab, meaning tab around and look at how they are set, that may help, but I doubt it.  But there's no harm in trying.

Gene

----- Original Messsage ------
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 9:58 AM

This may sound crazy but did you go in to the options and mail options and check the spell tab?

Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 10:47 AM

I'll second Gene's suggestion that you do not uninstall Microsoft Office.

It is a simple matter to uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail (provided you have the installer downloaded already, and if you don't you can snag in in 7z zipped format here) and, provided you've been using IMAP access to get to your email account(s) all of your messages will have been retained on the server and will be visible again when you set up your account(s) in a fresh installation of WLM.  If you've been using POP, with the conventional settings that delete messages from the server either on download or after a certain number of days, the issue becomes significantly more complicated if you need to keep old messages.
--
Brian

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill

Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.