Re: NVDA and LibreOfice annoyances - Two, three or many places?

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 01:21 am, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
I think Microsoft in pressing ahead with the X formats are making a mistake, personally. Its certainly caused me to have to send them back to companies and explain in very detailed terms why these do not always work for everyone.

The docx format has been the standard MS-Office format for word processing since Office 2007.  It's not going away, period.

There are times, many of them, where we as individuals must configure ourselves to the world, not the other way around.  Insisting that anyone not use what has been the standard MS-Word file format for well over a decade now isn't going to get you anywhere.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill