Re: Windows Key commands not working?

Much as I hate action keys/media keys/whatever a given manufacturer happens to call making the function key row perform various system functions by default and act like old-style function keys only if Fn is pressed with them, that is really entirely disjoint from the original issue.

I am still trying to wrap my head around what, other than corruption in the OS of some kind, could make any standard Windows WinKey plus style command fail to work.  I have never seen the WinKey remapped.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill