From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows Key commands not working?

Much as I hate action keys/media keys/whatever a given manufacturer happens to call making the function key row perform various system functions by default and act like old-style function keys only if Fn is pressed with them, that is really entirely disjoint from the original issue.

I am still trying to wrap my head around what, other than corruption in the OS of some kind, could make any standard Windows WinKey plus style command fail to work. I have never seen the WinKey remapped.
--
*Brian*

* * *The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.*

* ~ Dorothy Nevill*

**