my 2 sugestions and the microsoft accessability line

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

lastweek I called the accessability line and gave them my sugestions for narator and since then I have in email contact with Sean about this. He would pass on my sugestions and he also said that would make narator stand out. I told him that if narator could read the percentages when downloading in internet explorer and have narator announce every update as it is being downloaded. I told him that nvda does not do theese things and I don't that it ever will. Theese are both microsoft issues with windows so this should be able to be done. This would make naratordo what other screen readers can't do.

Brian Sackrider