using find to locate text on a webpage with NVDA 17.1

Dan Thompson

Greeting NVDA wizards,

I am trying to write directions for some students on how to search a webpage for text.

I am using AFB.org site. I wish them to locate “access” that will land the cursor on “Access World Registered.” This is a magazine published by AFB which I am sure all of you have heard of.

However, When trying control-f, typing in the search and hitting enter. The cursor does not move anywhere.

I had heard this was going to be fixed in Version 17.1. Does anyone have a solution or work around?

Thanks in advance.