Chris Shook <chris0309@...>
This is for JAWS and NVDA users.
The british voice Malcolm will not say the word 'gonna' or any text on the same line as that word.
This is how to fix that issue.
1. Go to your speach dictionary. Click on voice dictionary while using the voice Malcolm.
2. Type 'gonna' in the word field.
3. Type 'GONAA' in the replacement field. Make sure it's all lower case.
4. Click Okay.
1. Click on the JAWS dictionary.
2. Select vocalizer expressive.
3. Type 'gonna' in the word field.
4. Type 'GONAA' in the replacement field. Make sure it's all lower case.
5. Click okay.
Note: you can do the same thing with the user dictionary in CodeFactory's version of Vocalizer expressive.
I hope this helps someone.