Re: my 2 sugestions and the microsoft accessability line

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@...>

When I download something in IE 11, I need to hit Alt N then Tab to Save, press Enter. If I don't do anything else, I hear the percentage.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

You could hit insert B to give you the information. That's what I do when I'm downloading files with IE 11.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of brian
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my 2 sugestions and the microsoft accessability line

Thats not true I do have my nvda to speak percentages but in ie 11 it does not speak the percentages try it and you will see that you do need an add on. I even did try having the background progress bars checked but no go so try before you post.

Brian Sackrider

Hi, Brian,

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you here. If you want to hear the percentage when something is downloading, just press insert U. The choices you'll get are beep, speak percentages or no speech. You don't really need something special like an add-on or narrator to announce percentages when downloading a file.

Rosemarie