Re: nvda april 17th tech talk recording?

Fernando Apan

Hi. Is there a way to open this link from Itunes using my iPhone? I try'ed to do so but it seems I need to install a different app to be able to open RSS podcast. If you could tell me how to open this link or look for it in the Podcast app I'll appreciated.
Cheers.
Fernando Apan
Tel: (228) 8 16 53 90
Twitter: @fernandoapan
Skype: fernando.apan
Sitio web personal:
http://www.musicaenbraille.com
Museo del café:
http://www.elcafe-tal.com
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 18 abr 2017, a las 7:30, Jessica D <jldail13@...> escribió:

Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link. http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank