Re: my 2 sugestions and the microsoft accessability line

Rosemarie Chavarria

That's what I do too. I've gotten lots of music files that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan
Mann
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my 2 sugestions and the microsoft accessability line

When I download something in IE 11, I need to hit Alt N then Tab to Save,
press Enter. If I don't do anything else, I hear the percentage.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
wrote:

You could hit insert B to give you the information. That's what I do when
I'm downloading files with IE 11.