From: "The Wolf" <hank.smith966@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda april 17th tech talk recording?

Hello I use windows what are folks using fore podcast apps on windows10
using nvda?

On 4/18/2017 5:30 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing
podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can
subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link.
http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com
<mailto:hank.smith966@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I
get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank