Re: Wordpad ribbons

Gene

In this case, I was talking about security and stability updates issued monthly.  I doubt those are tested in the insider program.  Microsoft does, from time to time, release a bat patch.

Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Wordpad ribbons

Granted, but I do sometimes fell that the way its done out of sight means
that if you are working and it does screw things up, you have little or no
warning.
 Myself I'd prefer the old system of a nag message that says, windows has
some updates. When can I install them?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.