Re: nvda april 17th tech talk recording?

john s

I don't believe one can use QCast to subscribe to tech talk podcasts from the link given.  If we could get a subscription link, we could enter that into QCast.

At 03:24 PM 4/18/2017, you wrote:
Hi,On Windows, I use qCast. you could also use itunes, if you have an ios device with the podcasts app.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 2:37 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@... > wrote:

Hello I use windows what are folks using fore podcast apps on windows10 using nvda?

On 4/18/2017 5:30 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link. http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@... > wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

                 John