Re: Wordpad ribbons

mk360

Yes, it works for me in windows 10 too.

El 19/04/2017 a las 5:30, Gene escribió:
I've seen three reports now cumulatively on different lists that Windows 10 users aren't affected by the Wordpad problem.  One or two users have Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers and they have the problem on their Windows 7 machines after updating and not on their Windows 10 machines updating.  So Windows 10 users don't need to worry.

Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Wordpad ribbons

Hmm, for the record in 7 at least one can import the xp version of Wordpad
with its ordinary ribbons.
 It also seems to get around the apparent random format choices in save that
the newer version seems to exhibit, at least for myself.
 Thinks.. I wonder if this is in any way related to the some menues dont
work after running some software, issue I meantioned yesterday?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-