From: "mk360" <mk.seventhson@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Wordpad ribbons

Wooo, testing it, wordpad is totally unusable for me in Windows 7. I
can't open ribbons, I can't move between buttons in save dialog, I can't
locate the ribbon with object navigation (I can locate these using flat
navigation but is not activated) etc... horrible.

El 19/04/2017 a las 4:38, Brian's Mail list account escribió:
Hmm, for the record in 7 at least one can import the xp version of
Wordpad with its ordinary ribbons.
It also seems to get around the apparent random format choices in save
that the newer version seems to exhibit, at least for myself.
Thinks.. I wonder if this is in any way related to the some menues
dont work after running some software, issue I meantioned yesterday?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-