Re: NVDA and LibreOfice annoyances - Two, three or many places?

Walmir Schultz <wsautodidata@...>

Excuse me for my insistence, but...

The fact that a screen reader announces something different than that is shown in the screen is a very serious problem.

If we encounter this problem in a spreadsheet, the urgency of a solution is unquestionable.

Em 03/01/2017 10:00, Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io escreveu:

In a Calc spreadsheet I have some cells with numbers formatted to show only two or three decimal places.

But NVDA reads all digits before and after the decimal point.

When I copy the cell contents to the clipboard and use INSERT+C to do NVDA read the contents, the number is announced correctly, with the two or three decimal places.

I don't remember seeing this issue in LibreOffice 4 and NVDA 2015, but cannot tell wich program is causing the problem.