NVDA and LibreOffice annoyannces: dates

Walmir Schultz <wsautodidata@...>

This problem apparently is related to the way NVDA announces erroneously the decimals in number.

The formatting of dates is also announced incorrectly.

For example, "Jan/17" is announced as "01/01/2017".

I must note that these are very different things. For instance, in my spreadsheets, I use "Jan/17" to indicate a value referring to the last day of january and, obviously, "01/01/2017" refers to the first day of than month.

So, this can lead to various interpretation errors related to the values referring to this dates.

Note also that this behavior started in LibreOffice 5.2.x.