NVDA not showing up in Ease Of Access Center

Roger Stewart

I just had my laptop to a computer store for repair. The install of Win 10 had become corrupted and there was no way to roll back so they did a clean install of Win 10 Anniversary version for me. This will no doubt get updated to Creators soon. The problem I'm having is that NVDA no longer shows up in the Ease Of Access Center as it used to. I tried unchecking the auto start nvda at win log on and saving this and then going right back and check it and save again. I even restarted nvda a couple times. It still won't show up for me in Ease Of Access. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Roger