Re: Vocalizer Tiflotecnia VS Vocalizer Codefactory

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

Hi Rui!

I wish you many more voiceProjects! I've just tried eloquence from proposed of you link and I'm very glad of it! Yes, it's right that it sounds better!

Cheers!
Georgi
На 18.4.2017 г. в 15:13 ч., Rui Fontes написа:

Hello!

The only advantage you have in changing is if you urgently need some of the new languages...

Otherwise, you will pay again what you already have...

And, if you use the automatic language switching, you will change to worse...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Supanut Leepaisomboon
Data: 18 de abril de 2017 00:17
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] Vocalizer Tiflotecnia VS Vocalizer Codefactory

Hi all,

Since Vocalizer from Tiflotecnia doesn't seem to be receiving updates, I wonder is there any advantages in switching to the Codefactory version, in terms of the prospect of getting future updates and functionality? I checked the price of the Codefactory version, and looks like it's cheaper than the Tiflotecnia version.