Re: NVDA and LibreOffice annoyannces: dates

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:15 am, Walmir Schultz wrote:
I have a spreadsheet with gold prices that are composed of a column with mont/year and other wit the value.

Which I won't argue, nor will I argue with the utility of said column.  That column should be text, not date, as it is not interpretable as a date as computers define date.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill