From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about donating to NVDA

you can use your vesa card on PayPal.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Apan" <ferapan@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:21 AM
Subject: [nvda] Question about donating to NVDA

Hi all, I hope you're all fine.

It has been a while that I'm trying to donate to the NVDA project but it always appears the paypal opcion. My question here is: is it possible to make a donation using only my visa credit card and not having to create a paypal account?

I will deeply appreciate any help or advise you can guys give me here. I would love to contribute to this wonderful screen reader, at least with a little amount.

Best of all,

Fernando Apan.