Re: Question about donating to NVDA

Antony Stone

Don, do you know someone you trust who does use Paypal, who you could give or
send the money to by whatever means you prefer, and get them to make the
transfer to NV Access?

Antony.

On Thursday 20 April 2017 at 14:59:47, Luke Scholey wrote:

I see. As far as I know the only other way to send the payment to NVDA is
via bank transfer or a cheque. I would get in contact with them to achieve
this. Luke

On 20 Apr 2017, at 13:39, Don H wrote:

Since I was screwed by PayPal I would hope you would find another way to
donate outside of Paypal. I will not use them in any way for processing
my payments.

On 4/20/2017 5:44 AM, Luke Scholey wrote:
PayPal allows you to check out as a guest, so it will be a one time
payment using whatever you wish. Luke

On 20 Apr 2017, at 10:50, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

I have done this, but last time I used the paypal account linked to my
bank account but it showed up on the statement as a direct debit,
which is mighty odd. I'll need to see if I have inadvertantly altered
something in Paypal. I did not turn on monthly donations either. I
assume if this function is turned on it can be turned off, not tried
that yet. Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@...>