Re: Question about donating to NVDA

Gene

The site says that you can donate by a bank transfer.

Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about donating to NVDA

Don, do you know someone you trust who does use Paypal, who you could give or
send the money to by whatever means you prefer, and get them to make the
transfer to NV Access?

Antony.

--
Pavlov is in the pub enjoying a pint.
The barman rings for last orders, and Pavlov jumps up exclaiming "Damn!  I

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.