Yes, but that could be expensive if your bank isn't in the same country as NV
Access' bank.

Antony.

On Thursday 20 April 2017 at 15:24:55, Gene wrote:

The site says that you can donate by a bank transfer.

From: Antony Stone
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about donating to NVDA

Don, do you know someone you trust who does use Paypal, who you could give
or send the money to by whatever means you prefer, and get them to make
the transfer to NV Access?

Antony.

On Thursday 20 April 2017 at 14:59:47, Luke Scholey wrote:
I see. As far as I know the only other way to send the payment to NVDA is
via bank transfer or a cheque. I would get in contact with them to
achieve this. Luke

On 20 Apr 2017, at 13:39, Don H wrote:

Since I was screwed by PayPal I would hope you would find another way
to donate outside of Paypal. I will not use them in any way for
processing my payments.

On 4/20/2017 5:44 AM, Luke Scholey wrote:
PayPal allows you to check out as a guest, so it will be a one time
payment using whatever you wish. Luke

On 20 Apr 2017, at 10:50, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

I have done this, but last time I used the paypal account linked to
my bank account but it showed up on the statement as a direct debit,
which is mighty odd. I'll need to see if I have inadvertantly
altered something in Paypal. I did not turn on monthly donations
either. I assume if this function is turned on it can be turned off,
not tried that yet. Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@...>