Re: Question about donating to NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Just to summarise what everyone has added:

- Yes, you can donate via credit card.  It does use PayPal, however you don't need a PayPal account, you can check out as a guest and enter your credit card details.

- The other way of donating is via bank transfer.  As others noted, our bank is in Australia, so it will automatically convert to Australian dollars, however please do check with your bank whether this will incur any fees.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
Yes, but that could be expensive if your bank isn't in the same country as NV
Access' bank.

Antony.

--
In science, one tries to tell people
in such a way as to be understood by everyone

In poetry, it is the exact opposite.

 - Paul Dirac

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.