Re: Windows 10 App Essentials

Robert Mendoza

None for me not unless I forced it manually to update the apps. Or, I may suggest to double check the time interval of numbers of days. Usually, the default of the days interval is 7 but, you may change it if you like on a daily basis to update the apps.Also, it will prompts you the version just in case a new update comes from your end.

Robert Mendoza

On 4/21/2017 10:28 AM, Andre Fisher wrote:
Have you actually updated it? Which version does it state is available
each time?

On 4/20/17, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
I am getting a dialog box to update my Windows 10 App Essentials just
about every day. Is this ap getting updated that often?