Re: Question about donating to NVDA

Don H

Bought something from Target on line and used Paypal to pay for it. Target hit my Paypal account twice for the same charge and Paypal would not fix it.

On 4/21/2017 5:26 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
How were you screwed.
I have never had issues with paypal.
I have had issues with vendors when I have used paypal from time to time, but never issues with getting it resolved.
Most of the time its server side.
I am going to have to renew my credit card info well debit card info when a new one is issued this year.
On 21/04/2017 12:39 a.m., Don H wrote:
Since I was screwed by PayPal I would hope you would find another way to donate outside of Paypal. I will not use them in any way for processing my payments.

On 4/20/2017 5:44 AM, Luke Scholey wrote:
PayPal allows you to check out as a guest, so it will be a one time payment using whatever you wish.
Luke

On 20 Apr 2017, at 10:50, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:

I have done this, but last time I used the paypal account linked to my bank account but it showed up on the statement as a direct debit, which is mighty odd.
I'll need to see if I have inadvertantly altered something in Paypal. I did not turn on monthly donations either.
I assume if this function is turned on it can be turned off, not tried that yet.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-