Re: NVDA without soundcard, remote solution?

Jack Mendez

Hi Bill.

Thank you for responding so quickly.

Is it simply a matter of configuring the remote copy as I like and placing the binaries on the remote host? Are there any items I need to make sure I configure?

Jack Mendez, Director of Technology

Louisiana Center for the Blind

101 South Trenton Street

Ruston, LA 71270

Voice: 800-234-4166

Fax: 318-251-0109

Twitter: jmtech10

www.louisianacenter.org

“Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.”