Re: NVDA without soundcard, remote solution?

Bill Dengler

Hmmm, that’s… interesting. Will investigate.

Bill

On Apr 21, 2017, at 2:53 PM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:

Here is the message and I notice  an embedded object in the emails.
One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either:

1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or
2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls.

As a result, the page might not display correctly.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'