Re: Question about donating to NVDA

Hmmm probably talk to target about it.

However according to articles target and a few others have been breached at least twice maybe more.

Usually if you are charged twice you would actually queary the store.

If I got overcharged for something, I wouldn't come crying to my credit card company, unless it was froad.

Its not their problem if you were overcharged unless ofcause the store refuses to do anything about it.

Its burocracy thats all.

The store is who you complain to with the right info.

Its not paypal

's problem.

Target is a big company, it may be a mistake or something goes nuts I have had it happen when I shove cards through in some supermarkets, things charge twice from time to time you just tell them it has and they fix it its usually an error somewhere.

The only time this was not good is I was charged and only half the product showed up.

After attempting to email first nicely then not so nice about the issue to the seller, and getting no more reply from them I simply decided to no longer buy from them.

There is a 120 dispute day limit but you do need to talk to a store first that you got your stuff from.

On 22/04/2017 12:41 a.m., Don H wrote:
Bought something from Target on line and used Paypal to pay for it. Target hit my Paypal account twice for the same charge and Paypal would not fix it.

On 4/21/2017 5:26 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
How were you screwed.

I have never had issues with paypal.

I have had issues with vendors when I have used paypal from time to time, but never issues with getting it resolved.

Most of the time its server side.

I am going to have to renew my credit card info well debit card info when a new one is issued this year.

On 21/04/2017 12:39 a.m., Don H wrote:
Since I was screwed by PayPal I would hope you would find another way to donate outside of Paypal. I will not use them in any way for processing my payments.

On 4/20/2017 5:44 AM, Luke Scholey wrote:
PayPal allows you to check out as a guest, so it will be a one time payment using whatever you wish.
Luke

On 20 Apr 2017, at 10:50, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:

I have done this, but last time I used the paypal account linked to my bank account but it showed up on the statement as a direct debit, which is mighty odd.
I'll need to see if I have inadvertantly altered something in Paypal. I did not turn on monthly donations either.
I assume if this function is turned on it can be turned off, not tried that yet.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-