Re: Accessibility of online banking service for NVDA users

Antony Stone

If you're interested in UK based banks,
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=accessible+online+banking gives quite a
number of accessibility statements from the various banks themselves.

Also, from personal experience, I can say that Deutsche Bank (in Germany) has
an accessible online service, although transactions do have to be confirmed
with a number from a printed list they send out. The list can be read using
OCR, though.

Antony.

On Saturday 22 April 2017 at 16:47:10, Juliette wrote:

Hello,

Do you know which banks are providing the most accessible online banking
services for NVDA users? Is there any papers about the accessibility of
online banking services or any research or discussion about that?
Thanks a lot,
--
I wasn't sure about having a beard at first, but then it grew on me.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.