Van: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Namens Nevzat Adil
Verzonden: zaterdag 22 april 2017 14:15
Aan: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [nvda] Lay-out in braille

One can always use the grade one version of UEB. There should be settings to
change the braille display to using eight dots instead of six, but I am not
sure what else you can do with the extra dots other than underline.

On 4/22/17, Webmaster Deweer <webmaster_deweer@...> wrote:
Hello,
I mean in the braille settings for NVDA. And I don't read English
Contracted, so UEB is quiet difficult for me...
Thanks for your answer!
Greetings, Jordy.