Van: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Namens Nevzat Adil
Verzonden: zaterdag 22 april 2017 20:04
Aan: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [nvda] Lay-out in braille

NVDA does not have input UEB table. When I need to prepare a braille document with the typeforms you mention I use JAWS. Hopefully NVDA will soon be fullly operational with UEB. If still I have not answered your question perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I, will.

On 4/22/17, Webmaster Deweer <webmaster_deweer@...> wrote:
Yes, that's right. I just saw it.
But that is not the subject of my question. I only asked: is there a
way to have the layout, like bold, underlined, italic,... in braille,
so on my braille display, using NVDA?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings, Jordy.