Re: VLC player app and W10

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Just like it and is easy for me.

From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 3:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VLC player app and W10

Is there any reason you want to use the VLC player?  For straight listening, I much prefer Winamp and Winamp will probably play things in order.

As far as Windows media Player is concerned, it has a remarkably good rapid listening feature that allows you to speed up speech while leaving the pitch constant.  It is much better than the one you can use with Winamp or the one in VLC Player.