Re: NVDA sluggish in task manager and resource monitor

Christo de Klerk

Hello

I can confirm Felix's issue. I also find Task Manager so sluggish with NVDA that I first close NVDA and fire up Narrator when it is necessary to use Task Manager.

The same behaviour is true also in the activation dialogue in DBT (Duxbury).

Kind regards

Christo

On 2017/04/23 11:02 AM, Felix G. wrote:
Hello,
on several Win 10 machines I find that NVDA gets very sluggish when task
manager or resource monitor has focus. At first I thought it was because
the machines were slow anyway at that time, which is why I used these tools
in the first place, but I tested again in good times, that is, while
everything else was running smoothly, and I consistently get the same
sluggish behavior across multiple machines.
I also tested with Narrator and found it very responsive. So NVDA
definitely has some causal involvement here.
Any ideas/workarounds, anyone? Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards,
Felix