Re: NVDA sluggish in task manager and resource monitor

Felix G.

Hello,
thanks for the suggestion, I'm considering filing a ticket at some point. It's just that my usual approach is to first enter informal discussion to gather some data points before I officially cry bug.
Kind regards,
Felix

Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> schrieb am So., 23. Apr. 2017 um 11:33 Uhr:

File a ticket on github. Also, give specific setup and usage situations.