From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] VLC player app and W10

Holger,

Then you should be able to accomplish this after you've opened VLC by:

1. Hitting CTRL+F to open the "Select Folder" dialog.

2. Navigate to the folder that contains the entire book's folder, select the book's folder in the dialog.

3. Activate the "Select Folder" button at the bottom of the dialog.

4. All chapters of the book should load into the play list area and begin playing with the first chapter (that is provided the chapter media files are numbered correctly, and I have little doubt that they are).
--
*Brian*

* * *The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.*

* ~ Dorothy Nevill*

**