From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 3:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Disabling png attachments in Mail app for windows 10

Pauline,

PNG is short for Portable Network Graphics ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics ) , one of many types of image files.

I have no idea if there's a way to block them as an attachment and it would be relatively unusual to do so, since image files are one of the most frequently attached regardless of their file format.

--
*Brian*

* * *The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.*

* ~ Dorothy Nevill*

**