Re: VLC player app and W10

Gene

It's your choice but you will be more limited in many situations if you follow that policy.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] VLC player app and W10

hi.
i also need a tutorial how to use vlc media player with nvda screen reader.
i realy wish to use it if can learn how to use it!
i only love to use one program for one task, one office program, one
browser, one screen reader, one converter, one media player etc.
please send me the tutorial in my email address.
because i have university exam and maybe i cant use internet for one week.
God bless you all and thanks so much for your help.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org