Re: NVDA2016.1 questions

Liel Ben Simon ליאל בן סימון <liel580@...>

Hi Chris and all.regarding to NVDA i didn't try to work with iTunes and i don't know how NVDA behave with this.
unfurtunatly it' isn't imposable to activate automaticaly whenNVDA has bin insstaledon your hard drive.

Sent from  my iphone

‫ב-4 במרץ 2016, בשעה 19:51, ‏‏Chris Shook ‏<chris0309@...> כתב/ה:‬

Hi,
I have a few questions regarding NVDA 2016.1 and NVDA in particular.
1. NVDA 201.1 is freezing up a lot when I atempt to use iTunes. It's getting to the point that I am switching to another screen reader to use iTunes. Is there a fix for this issue?
2. When using a portable copy of NVDA, is there a way to set it to star automatically as soon as you plug it into your computer?
Thanks
Chris