Re: Slow behavior of NVDA in Outlook 2016

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello All,

thank you for all your ideas.

Cearbhall, thank you for the suggestion with the language. But the user who encounters this problem only works in French. So the different languages is not the issue.

He tried all other things other members suggested:

Using alt+tab to leave outlook and come back.

Disabling all add-ons.

He disabled his anti-virus software but nothing improved.

As I already wrote, he tested with another screen reader and he does not have this issue. So it may be a problem with NVDA and Outlook.

Joseph, I told him to send me a log after he disabled all add-ons and I will send it to you as you previously suggested on this list.

Thank you again.

Best

Sylvie

Le 28/04/2017 à 09:12, Joseph Lee a écrit :

Hi,
Can you send me a log offlist for analysis? For maximum output, please do the following:
1. If you haven't, install NVDA 2017.1.
2. While NVDA is running, press NvDA+Q, then select "restart with debug logging enabled".
3. After experiencing lag in Outlook, press NVDA+F1 to open log viewer, then copy everything from the log and send it in as a text file attachment.
My address is joseph.lee22590@gmail.com. If I do find an add-on that might be causing the problem, I'll alert the add-on writer (unless if it's one of mine, and if so, I'll take care of it).
Cheers,
Joseph